|Home||» Products||» Etching Purifiers||» SINGLE DIAPHRAGM ETCHING PURIFIER (12.5 LTRS)|
SINGLE DIAPHRAGM ETCHING PURIFIER (12.5 LTRS)
ETCHING PURIFIER (12.5 Ltr):
In-Tank Etching Purifier developed by P.M.Recovery Systems avoids the high cost of Pump & outside tank, which could be installed right inside the working Etching solution bath used in the ABS plating process.When the trivalent chrome concentration is within the specified limits, it enables the catalyst bath to be operated at a low concentration of Pd thus helping in saving a lot of money.
Based on technology of the electrolytic separation resulting in removal of unwanted
trivalent chrome , Electrolytic separation is based on electro- dialysis using a diaphragm for the collection of trivalent chrome from ABS plating etching bath which results in a prolonged bath life and thus avoiding the need to discard the etching solution Resulting in the saving of costly etching bath and also lessening the load on the ETP.
ADVANTAGES OF ETCHING PURIFIER:
- The Single Diaphragm Etching Purifier can be installed at the corner of the working etching bath, as per the convenience of the operator.
- The Unit takes very little space thus causing no hindrance to the operator.
- No need of any circulatory pump as the unit works while dipped in the Working bath solution.
- The DC Rectifier which is used for the Chrome plating can be used in parallel for the etching purifier.
- Easy to install and operate.
- The Single Diaphragm Etching Purifier can be used while the plant is in operation.
- Maintenance Expenses are almost nil.
PROBLEM FACED WHEN THE LEVEL OF IMPURITIES GETS TOO HIGH:
- Non uniform Etching.
- Poor Adhesion
- Skip Plating
- Pin Holes
- Rough Deposit
- Pitted Deposit