|Home||» Products||» Precious Metals Recovery Unit||» RECOVERY CELL OPENED IN PROCESS SHOWING GOLD|
RECOVERY CELL OPENED IN PROCESS SHOWING GOLD
RECOVERY CELL OPENED IN PROCESS TO SHOW CAPTURED GOLD METAL
METAL RECOVERY UNIT:
A highly advanced technology to recover precious metals from the dragouts in precious metal plating lines and thus preventing all the precious metal getting lost into the drainage. It is the most effective and economical electrolytic recovery system using an extremely high surface area cathode, the unit is small enough to fit into small dragout tanks and powerful enough to recover large quantities of gold/silver from dragout tanks/stripping solutions and it will arrest even the minute quantities of gold and silver going in drag outs.This unit saves the continuous loss of precious metals in water rinses, stripping solutions , exhausted plating baths,e.t.c.
We have developed equipment which recovers all the precious metal going into the drain. It is the most effective and economical electrolytic recovery system. The said unit could be installed in the Drag Out of your precious metal plating line after main tank of Gold or Silver.It will arrest even the minute quantities of gold and silver going in drag out. The said unit has overcome the following common problems faced by plater:
THE PROBLEMS FACED BY THE PLATER:
- Continuous loss of precious metals through rinse waters, striping solutions, used plating baths.
- Lack of awareness of metal recovered , both in house and with outside refiners.
- The burdensome techniques of converting recovered precious metals back to real assets.
- Presence of heavy metals in waste streams.
P.M Recovery system has solution for all the above problems.The recovery systems designed by us are having the following advantages:
ADVANTAGES OF OUR RECOVERY SYSTEMS:
- Requires very less space.
- Very easy to operate.
- No addition of chemicals for recovery.
- Recovery cost is very less.
- recovers the silver and gold up to the tune of even 1 ppm/ Ltr.
- Recovered metal could be accounted by just weighing the recovery Cell.