|Home||» Products||» Oil Retention Unit||» Oil Retention Unit In Operation|
Oil Retention Unit In Operation
OIL RETENTION UNIT
P.M.RECOVERY SYSTEMS has introduced a unique systems called OIL RETENTION UNIT,which is capable of separating suspended oil present in the Soak Cleaners, Electrolytic Cleaners and Acid Picking baths.
The unit consists of a oil absorbent media called "OIL RETENTION" MEDIA (ORM) which has hydrophobic properties and thus does not retains water and preferentially retains oil molecules ,thereby making the solution free from suspended oil.
The Conventional Skimmers remove only the floating oil at the solution surface whereas the ORM has got the properties to remove the emulsified oil also,thereby increasing the cleaners and pickling baths life upto a great extent.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OIL RETENTION UNIT
1. The Oil Retention Unit separates the suspended oil from the working solution,thereby extending the bath life .
2. The Oil Retention Unit removes the emulsified oil also,thereby increasing the cleaner's and pickling bath's life as well as performance.
3. The continuous side by side removal of oil maintains the optimal bath performance and minimises rejections.
4. The Oil Retention Unit eliminates the tedious and time consuming practices followed earlier for removing oil from the solutions which also needed a lot of space.
5. Oil Retention Unit uses minimal space which is a scarce commodity.
6. Oil Retention Unit is very easy to operate and worker friendly.
7. The Oil Retention Unit operates independently alongside the production line without disturbing the production.
8. The ORM is a reusable material which can be used again and again.
9. The Oil Retention Unit reduces the overall pretreatment costs and enhances the working ability of the bath.
10. The Oil Retention Unit takes no time to install and is fully portable.