|Home||» Products||» Etching Purifiers||» ETCHING PURIFIER UNIT|
ETCHING PURIFIER UNIT
The "In-Tank" Etching Purifier developed by P.M.Recovery Systems which could be installed right inside the working Etching bath of the ABS plating process avoids the high cost Circulatory Pump & Outside treatment tank .When the trivalent chrome concentration is within the specified limits, the catalyst bath can be operated at low concentration of Pd ,thus helping in saving a lot of money.
Based on technology of the electrolytic separation resulting in removal of unwanted trivalent chrome. Electrolytic separation is based on electro- dialysis ,wherein a diaphragm is used for the collection of trivalent chrome from ABS plating etching bath which results in prolonging the bath life and thus avoiding the need of discarding the etching solution.This means saving of costly etching solution and lessening the load on ETP.
ADVANTAGES OF ABS ETCHING PURIFIER:
- The Single Diaphragm Etching Purifier can be installed at the corner of the working etching bath, as per the convenience of the operator.
- The Unit takes very little space thus causing no hindrance to the operator.
- No need of any circulatory pump as the unit works while dipped in the Working bath solution.
- The DC Rectifier which is used for the Chrome plating can be used in parallel for the etching purifier.
- Easy to install and operate.
- The Single Diaphragm Etching Purifier can be used while the plant is in operation.
- Maintenance Expenses are almost nil.
PROBLEM FACED WHEN THE LEVEL OF IMPURITIES GETS TOO HIGH:
- Non uniform Etching.
- Poor Adhesion
- Skip Plating
- Pin Holes
- Rough Deposit
- Pitted Deposit