|Home||» Products||» Chrome Purifier Unit||» CHROME PURIFIER UNIT|
CHROME PURIFIER UNIT
CHROME PURIFIER UNIT:
Our Chrome Purifying system is a unique electrolytic separation technique based on electro-dialysis using diaphragm for the removal of metallic impurities (such as iron, copper, nickel, aluminum and zinc) and re-oxidize trivalent chrome from all types of chrome plating solutions including hard chrome, decorative chrome plating baths . The main advantage of this chrome purifier is that it can be operated continuously with the plating process thereby allowing continuous removal of metallic impurities and reoxidation of Cr (III).Apart from reoxidation of trivalant Chrome it reduces the trivalant chrome by capturing inside the vessel very speedily.Therefore, no need to dump the Chrome solution for reducing the impurities as they will be continuously removed.
PROBLEMS FACED WHEN THE LEVEL OF METALLIC IMPURITIES GETS TOO HIGH:
- Burning and Roughness.
- Reduction in cathode efficiency.
- Deposit Dull.
- Pitted Deposit
- Trees and Nodular
- Blistering and Peeling
- Deposit Stressed & Brittle
- Reduction in plating rate.
- Reduction of Bright Range.
- Poor coverage ( Throw) & Skip Plating
- More variation in deposit. (Dog bone effect)
- Softer Deposits
- Reduced Wear Resistance
- Poor Corrosion Resistance
- Increase of elect consumption as high voltage is required to give the desired Amps. ( Limiting the available Current)
- P.M Recovery system has solution for all the above problems the Chrome Purifier systems designed by us are having the following advantages.
Metallic impurities such as Fe2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Al+3, Ni2+ and Cr3+migrates through the diaphragm to the cathode compartment. Cations are reduced at the cathode and hydrogen evolution occurs, raising the pH of the catholyte. As the concentration of hydroxyl ion (OH) increases inside the diaphragm resulting the metal hydroxides to precipitate in the cathode chamber, and outside the diaphragm the Cr+3 is continuously reoxidized to Cr+6 thus simultaneously reduction of metallic impurities and Cr3+.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SYSTEM:
- Requires very less space.
- Very easy to operate.
- No addition of chemicals for Purifying the Chrome Solutions.
- Purifying cost is very less.
- No Need to dump the solution.